- Cucumber Cups
- 3 medium cucumbers, washed
- Peel the cucumbers lengthwise, leaving thin stripes of the green skin as a jaunty decorative touch. Cut the cucumbers horizontally into two or three sections (depending on length), and then cut off the ends so the sections will stand up. Carefully scoop out the seeds from the upper ⅔ of each section to form a cup. Fill with gazpacho and serve immediately.
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Purée all ingredients except olive oil in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Ladle gazpacho into bowls or spoon into cucumber cups. Drizzle with oil.
Recipe adapted from Vegetarian Times