Recipe adapted from GardenTherapy.ca/pickled-radishes/
- Serving: 6
- 2 clean canning jars with lids
- 20 radishes, rinsed and very thinly sliced
- 2 whole peeled garlic cloves
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Add radishes and 1 clove of garlic to canning jars until packed tightly. Set aside.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, stir together water, vinegar, salt and honey until everything is dissolved.
- Pour hot liquid in jars until contents are covered. Cool completely and close tightly with lids; place jars in refrigerator.
- The radishes are ready to eat after 24 hours, and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.