Recipe adapted from Epicurious.com.
- Serving: 4 side-dish servings
- 20 medium radishes, washed and quartered
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking sheet with olive oil or butter.
- In medium bowl, stir together radishes and olive oil until radishes are coated. Pour onto prepared baking sheet; sprinkle lightly with salt. Roast in oven, stirring occasionally, about 18 minutes or until fork pierces a radish easily. Add an additional pinch of kosher salt, if desired. Move radishes to serving bowl and set aside; keep warm.
- Preheat small skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and a pinch of kosher salt, and cook until butter browns, about 3 minutes. Swirl skillet frequently to prevent burning. Remove skillet from heat; cool for 1 minute and stir in fresh lemon juice. Note: If you add the lemon juice too soon, the butter will spatter.
- Pour brown butter over radishes and stir to coat. Serve immediately.