- 5 cups chopped green cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1Fujiapple, finely chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ lemon
Combine slaw ingredients in medium bowl and set aside. In small bowl, whisk together first 7 dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over slaw and stir until coated. Squeeze lemon over slaw and refrigerate for 1 hour. Toss before serving.
Note: For a sweeter dressing, use 2 tablespoons frozen lemonade instead of fresh lemon, or drizzle 1 teaspoon honey over each serving.
From Julie Kolpin and Mary Oswald